Our Jewish Generation is
- A platform for people 21 to 39 years of age to mingle, date, marry and learn to love!
- For all single and unmarried Jews seeking companionship, friendship, and marriage for their years ahead
The mission is to provide a resourceful, connection gateway toward an ultimate
Shalom Bayit lifestyle.
All ages between 21 and 39 are welcome. All Jews are welcome.
*at age 40 and above, Our Jewish Generation’s sister organization, Project Jewish Love, is available to singles.
Participants wil be able to;
- Attend singles’ events like; Shabbat dinners, mixers, outings, and more!
- Have the ability to create Personal Pages to communicate with other Jewish singles without the limitations many dating sites impose
- Approach “Jewish Love” with lessons learned from reputable experts’ and Rabbis’ presentations, workshops, online videos, and even blog-like posts
- Learn styles of “Jewish Love” from Torah and couples’ stories; how couples met, what circumstances they’ve overcome, and what tricks they use to retain relations
- And that’s just the start …
Your expertise, involvement, and enthusiasm toward this project will be a critical component to Our Jewish Generation’s success and sustainability.
The actions and steps you can personally take to support our launch include but are not limited to:
- Become a member and post a Personal Page
- Present as a Speaker; with a live audience or online video series
- Host an Event or Workshop; one-time event or a series of events
- Provide Introductions
- Post on-line links and posts about OJG to help spread the word
- Nominate couples that exude Shalom Bayit
- Become a Sponsor
All ideas welcomed!
Our Jewish Generation will be rapidly expanding and the intentions are to;
- Form local OJG chapters and affiliate groups nation-wide, representing the vibrant Jewish singles 21 – 39 years contact us with your interest
- Create online Personal Pages to feature your unique individuality
- Create webinar workshops
- Organize an annual, nation-wide special “Mitzvahs & Meetings” gathering
and so much more … !
Thank you in advance for your commitment and involvement.
Thank you for bringing Our Jewish Generation to your Community and Congregation.